Reception Desks in DC, MD & VA
Your reception area is the first thing a potential customer or client notices about your business. Within that area, your receptionist is often the first contact they have. As a business owner or supervisor, you know this already. However, even if your receptionist greets customers with a friendly smile and a helpful attitude, a reception desk can also play a role in the first impression. If it gives off the wrong impression or appears to be old, worn, or unorganized—you might struggle to retain the clients who walk in your door.
Make your first impression a lasting one with a beautiful reception desk from PVI. We work with manufacturers all across the globe to ensure you have a large selection of quality reception desks to create that winning first impression.
Are you ready to upgrade your reception area? Contact us online or visit our Frederick, MD showroom to see which reception desks will match your office!
Styles of Reception Desks
What style of reception desk is right for you? PVI has a number of materials and styles for your Fredericksburg office. Consider popular materials like:
- Laminate: This cost-effective choice provides the look of real wood with a much lower price tag. It can also be made in solid colors, like black or white, and resists stains and scratches easily.
- Wood veneer: Wood veneer desks have a thin layer of wood that covers a fiberboard. This gives the look and feel of real wood with a lighter weight and smaller price tag.
- Solid wood: Solid wood desks are the ultimate in luxury and are a great choice for high-end offices. They are heavy and costly, but provide a regal appearance.
- Metal and glass: Many reception desks in modern office spaces are made from a combination of metal and glass.
In addition to these different materials, consider these styles:
- Desks with storage: Desks can come with storage, including drawers, cabinets, and filing space.
- Computer desks: If your receptionist needs a computer to do the job right, consider a desk with computer hookups and access ports.
- Corner desks: A corner desk is designed to fit into a corner or create a corner. This can provide additional workspace for your receptionist if needed.
- Reception stations: A reception station has a desk, workspace, counter, and seating area for customers. It’s a one-stop shop for all the reception needs for your business.
Are you having trouble deciding which desk style is right for your receptionist? Call 301.694.7162 to discuss your needs with the PVI team!
New & Used Reception Desks
At PVI, we can help you find the exact reception desk that you need, both for your style needs and for your budget. We have a number of attractive, used options that can help you save money, and our used furniture is gently used with minimal wear and tear. Some do have small dents and scratches, but they are in good, solid shape and provide an affordable option for those shopping on a tight budget. If you prefer something new, we can help you choose a brand new reception desk that is the perfect fit for your needs. Once you find the right reception desk for your space, we can deliver to you within the metropolitan Washington, DC area.
Reception Desks in DC, MD & VA
When you need a new reception desk for your Washington, DC, Maryland, or Virginia office space—PVI has you covered. Our extensive selection makes it easy to find exactly what you need. We can also help you plan your reception area with the help of our expert office space planners, taking the guesswork out of deciding what desk is right for you.
Come visit our Frederick, MD showroom today to see our reception desk options, or contact us online to learn more about our products and services!