New Office Desks in Washington, DC
New Office Desks and Corner Desks in Washington, DC, Maryland, and Northern Virginia
Office desks are a necessity for employees to work and be productive. Whether you need small office desks to fit in small cubicles or a large corner desk for your executive office, PVI Office Furniture should be your first and last stop for new desks and office furniture needs in the Washington, DC metro area.
Not only are the right office desks affordable and durable, but they’re also designed with productivity in mind. Don’t put off getting new office desks — contact PVI today! With our collection of new office furniture and convenient delivery services to the metropolitan Washington, DC area, we can have your office outfitted with new desks in no time at all!
- Candex desks: Desks with modular storage systems that are easy to adjust to your office space
- OfficeSource desks and OfficeSource PL Series desks: Elegant U-shaped and sit-stand desks that improve health by chipping away at sedentary workdays
- OS Laminate Series desks: Classic laminate desks to bring elegance to your office at a lower price
- Logiflex desks: Sleek, informal designs that fit into unusual office layouts
- Global Furniture Group desks: Luxurious desks that are built around functionality and elegance
- And more!
What Style Office Desk Is Best For Me?
Through PVI’s furniture manufacturers, including Three H, OfficeSource, and Groupe Lacasse, we have a wide variety of desks available for your office area, including corner desks, computer desks, and cubicles. But which one is best? Like anything, it depends on the style and design you want for your office, but here are some things to consider when furnishing your office:
- What’s the current layout of your office? Do you have a more segmented office space with contained offices? Or is your office space primarily open? If you answered yes to the former, traditional office desks might be the better fit for your office. If your office space is more open, some of our new workstations might be a better fit.
- How much space do you have to work with? If your office area has abundant space and you want to improve the workflow of your employees, you can invest in some of our larger desks with left-hand or right-hand returns to give your employees more room to work. However, if space is a little tighter, our credenza-style or pedestal-style desks are probably a better fit for your office.
- How much storage space are you looking for in your desks? If your employees are in need of extra storage space, you might want to invest in our new workstations, which typically come with file cabinets or hutches for extra storage. However, some of our larger desks come with plenty of drawers for storage as well. And, of course, you can always check out our filing cabinets!
PVI carries desks in size increments of one inch apiece, so no matter what kind of space you have, PVI can accommodate your needs!
Sitting at a desk all day seems like a safe activity, but it can actually be bad for your health. People who sit for most of their workday have an increased risk of diabetes, heart disease, and early death. Standing desks have become popular as a way to reverse this trend. Besides the fact that standing burns more calories than sitting, standing encourages movement and good posture.
The benefits of standing desks include:
- Improved circulation
- Engaged core muscles
- Supporting natural curve of the spine
- Reduced risk of depression, diabetes, obesity, and heart disease
PVI has a range of standing and sit-stand desks that will boost your productivity and health. As Frederick, MD’s premium office furniture supplier, we have the perfect look for your needs. Nobody values your workspace more than PVI.
Need Help Deciding? We Offer Space Planning Services
If you’re concerned about how your new office is going to look, PVI offers premium office space planning and design services. PVI can help you transform the look and feel of any size or type of office space, with qualified, professional designers who understand the importance and dynamics associated with work patterns and productivity. Whether you choose to take advantage of this valuable service before or after you purchase your new or used office furniture, the result will be the same: a more organized, efficient, comfortable workplace, where customers and employees will feel at ease.
Let us handle your office redesign from beginning to end! Learn more about our space planning services here »
Contact PVI Today for Your New Office Desks!
PVI has over 25 years of experience serving the Washington, DC, Maryland, and Northern Virginia areas with our premium new and used furniture retail, delivery, and installation.
If you’re thinking about updating the inside of your office, or want to install an attractive home office, contact PVI today for more information!