Harden Contract Office Furniture
About Harden Contract Furniture
A tradition of excellence is the defining feature of Harden Contract. From beginning to end, consideration is given to ensuring that Harden not only meets, but exceeds, the expectations of our customers. That dedication to quality and customer service has continued throughout five generations. Founded by Charles Harden in the mid-1800’s, Harden has been a cornerstone in the Central New York economy, today employing 400 local craftspeople. Headed by CEO Greg Harden, the company currently services the United States and Canada, but is expanding into international markets. Though focused on growth and expansion in the global economy, Harden’s commitment to the local community has always been, and continues to be a focal point. With certification from the Sustainable Forestry Initiative®, Harden again testifies to its ongoing commitment to the environment. With more than 10,000 acres of managed woodlots, long-term sustainable forestry is the focal point of the company’s healthy status. An ample supply of top-quality, domestic wood species allows Harden to control costs.
Made In The USA!
“Made in the USA” is what Harden is all about. For five generations, Harden Furniture has been proudly manufacturing furniture at our factory in McConnellsvile, NY. Harden is a working testimonial for American quality and craftsmanship. While many of our competitors convert to off-shore sourcing, we are committed to keeping our domestic furniture operations strong.
Harden has made large capital expenditures in a new sawmill, CNC technology, and a new upholstery frame facility within the last five years to accommodate the demanding Contract marketplace. Contract case goods are produced using native-grown solid cherry grown on Harden woodlands, while local Harden craftspeople tailor all upholstery pieces using current market standards and processes. At Harden, “Made in the USA” is more than a catchy marketing slogan, it is a way of life.
Featured Series From Harden Contract at PVI!
The Connective Collection features desks, workstations, executive offices, reception desks, credenzas, storage options and conference tables.
Features of the Connective Collection from Harden Contract:
- traditional styling
- solid wood construction
- made in the USA
- range of styles
- configurable components
- customized options available
- standard wood and designer finishes available
The Serotina Collection features Sit to Stand desks, conference tables, desks, executive offices, reception desks, storage furniture and workstations.
Features of the Serotina Collection from Harden Contract:
- Transitional styling
- Solid wood construction
- Made in the USA
- Range of styles
- Configurable components
- Customized options available
- Standard wood and designer finishes available
The Ascend Collection features Sit to Stand desks, office desks, credenzas and workstations.
Features for the Ascend Collection from Harden Contract:
- Sit / Stand desk height from 29″ to 48 1/2″ H and fixed desk height at 29″
- Two desk sizes – 66W x 30D and 72W x 36D
- 5 different styles of modesty panel: contemporary thru traditional
- 3 edge options: traditional, square, comfort
- On-board power and communications options
- Intuitive fingertip control of height adjustment
- Complementing mobile pedestal units available
- Bridge and Full-Width Credenzas and Hi-Rise Storage
- Hi-Rise Door Options: Aluminum Frame / Satin Glass, Wood Frame / Satin Glass, Wood Front
- 18W, 30W, 36W ComponentsAdditional Bridge, Return, Desking, Work Station, Work Surface, Reception & Gallery components
- Full line of custom size conference tables available
- Base options: panel, geometric
- Additional conferencing elements: lectern, visual board
All Ascend Products feature:
- Solid wood construction
- Constructed with SFI® – certified Adirondack cherry wood
Office Furniture For Every Budget
Visit our Frederick, MD showroom, we’re open daily 8:30am to 5pm in Frederick, MD. Stop by today and see our selection of Harden Contract Office Furniture. You can always contact us online, anytime and our PVI Office Furniture Consultants can walk you through your options on Harden Contract Office Furniture options for your law office or executive office space. At PVI Office Furniture, we are fast, excellent and affordable. We help you grow your business.