Fireproof File Cabinets in Maryland, Washington, DC, and Virginia
Without proper precautions, a fire on your property could mean the end of your business. You can’t predict workplace disasters, but you can protect your most vital paperwork in a fireproof file cabinet. This type of office storage ensures maximum defense for your paperwork—think of it as a little extra insurance for your business, and a way to achieve a little peace of mind.
Are you ready to purchase a fireproof file cabinet from PVI Office Furniture? We have the largest furniture warehouse in Central Maryland, including new and used file cabinets. Contact us today!
Why Choose a Fireproof File Cabinet?
Unlike regular office cabinets, our FireKing file cabinets are built with fireproof capabilities to protect against heat, flames, and smoke during a fire. Fireproof file cabinets are also watertight so sprinklers and fire hoses cannot damage your paperwork.
A fireproof file cabinet is great for your most important paperwork including:
- Policies, procedures, and your business plan
- Financial, tax, and inventory records
- Customer, vendor, and employee information
- Insurance policy information
- Sales, accounts receivable, and shipping records
- HR and payroll records
- Business drawings and specifications
- Service agreements, operational manuals, and books
- Essential video and audio recordings
A fireproof file cabinet is a wise investment in the future of your business. Consider purchasing a previously owned fireproof file cabinet. We have a large inventory of office fireproof cabinets in our Frederick, MD showroom. Visit us today!
What Types of Fireproof Filing Cabinets Are Available at PVI?
At our Frederick, Maryland warehouse, we have the most popular types of fireproof filing cabinets which include: 2- and 4-drawer vertical and 2- and 4-drawer lateral cabinets.
One of the most popular brands of fireproof filing cabinets is FireKing. When you choose the ever-popular vertical or lateral file cabinets from this manufacturer, you enjoy the following features:
- 1-Hour Class 350 Fire Rating, meaning the file cabinet can withstand external temperatures up to 1700 degrees for one hour while keeping the contents at 350 degrees or less (paper begins to char at 400 degrees)
- High impact rating giving the file cabinet the ability to survive a fall of 30 feet and still maintain its fire-protecting abilities
- Asbestos-free, dry insulation able to protect the file cabinet’s contents for a lifetime
- Replaceable steel panels
- Exterior-mounted handles
- High-security locks
- Lifetime limited warranty
With a FireKing filing cabinet, you will be able to store your assets with confidence.
Fireproof Filing Cabinets in Maryland, Washington, DC, and Virginia
FireKing is the leader in fireproof file cabinets, and the PVI showroom in Frederick, MD has quite a few used and new products available in stock. When you shop used, your file cabinet might have a few scratches or dents, but the ability to protect your documents is as robust as ever. The chance to enjoy 60 percent off or more is worth shopping used! Come by our warehouse or give us a call to see if the fireproof file cabinets are available.
Why Choose PVI Office Furniture for your Fireproof File Cabinet?
If you’re not satisfied with any part of our service, we will make every effort to regain your confidence. Exceeding our customers’ expectations is our mission with every sale and service! If you’re ready to find the fireproof file cabinet that’s right for you, contact PVI today!