Inside Office Furniture Sales RepresentativeApply Now
This person shall possess excellent communication and organizational skills in working with customers, managers, other employees, and vendors. The Inside Office Furniture Sales Representative will report to the Showroom Manager.
- Ensuring all walk-in customers are greeted promptly delivering “friendly and attentive service”.
- Assist the Showroom Manager in maintaining the appearance of showroom and that items are tagged properly.
- Generate quotes for walk-ins/call-in customers and follow up on outstanding quotes on a regular basis.
- Engage customers, provide outstanding service to every customer on the phone and in the showroom to close sales. Connect with customers on a regular basis to generate repeat business.
- Maintain personal sales goals and excellent professional work habits.
- Contribute to a team selling environment and assist teammates whenever possible.
- Provide world class customer service by building quality relationships with customers and following up on all customer requests in a timely manner.
- Researching potential leads from business directories, web searches, or digital resources.
- Qualifying leads from digital campaigns (social) and references.
- Creating and maintaining a list/database of prospect clients
- Cold calling; making multiple outbound calls to potential clients
- Minimum 2 years’ experience in sales
- Excellent spoken/written English
- Computer literate
- Ability to build rapport with customers
- Demonstrate effective interpersonal, organizational, and leadership skills
- Team player who understands the value of mutual goals and responsibilities
- Friendly, outgoing personality with superior customer service skills
- High energy levels and complete reliability
- Computer Literacy: 2 years (Preferred)
- Sales: 2 years (Preferred)
- Customer Service: 2 years (Preferred)
- Experience in the furniture industry (or similar) a plus
- Basic knowledge of GIZA or similar AutoCAD programs a plus