As a state-defined essential business, PVI Office Funiture will continue to deliver to our customers in critical industries with the products they need to carry out their daily functions. Click here to learn more.
Inside Office Furniture Sales RepresentativeApply Now
PVI Office Furniture depends on this Furniture Installer/Warehouse Associate to provide a high level of customer service and satisfaction to our customers. In this position you are our company’s greatest selling point and providing a seamless stress-free experience for our clients is of the utmost importance.
Overview of Position:
- Unload and check in materials for incoming shipments and match them up with existing purchase order numbers.
- Inspect and report any damaged product immediately to Supervisor.
- Move items from the receiving area and place in the designated storage area.
- Refer to delivery ticket numbers and pull orders for the next day; place items into the truck loading area.
- Record where items are stored or pulled from daily based on their rack location.
- Ensure the cleanliness and maintenance of the warehouse on a daily basis.
- Perform any other tasks that are assigned by Warehouse Manager
- Must be willing to comply with a corporate culture of teamwork, (working together as part of a team in order to achieve the desired goal of taking care of our internal and external customer by producing a quality product efficiently and in a timely manner).
- High School diploma or equivalent preferred
- 1-2 years previous warehouse experience preferred
- Good communication; organizational and mathematical skills
- Dependable and Reliable
- Able to work overtime hours as needed
- Inventory; equipment maintenance; data entry and basic computer skills are required
Physical Demands and Abilities
- Regularly lift and or move objects 10-50 pounds; occasionally lift and move objects that weigh more than 100 pounds.
- Frequently required to stand; walk; stoop; kneel or crouch for an extended amount of time
- Occasionally required to sit; climb or balance for periods of time
- Able to operate sit down forklift and a standup order picker (we will train you)
You will be working in a warehouse environment while in our Frederick, MD facility. Heavy physical activity required. Warehouseman will routinely have to move and lift heavy items weighing over 50 pounds.
All applicants must pass a drug test before beginning work or receiving an offer of employment. Refusal to submit to testing will result in disqualification of further employment consideration.
PVI Office Furniture provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability or genetics. In addition to federal law requirements, PVI Office Furniture complies with applicable state and local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment in every location in which the company has facilities. This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, and transfer, leaves of absence, compensation, and training.
This is a full-time, 40 hour per week position. Overtime may be required at times.