New Year, New Office
As 2015 comes to a close, you are probably budgeting for the year ahead. As you are planning for 2016, are you budgeting for new office furniture and décor? New furniture and décor can lighten up the space in your current office and give it a fresh new vibe. We understand that decorating and replacing furniture can be expensive—which is why the furniture experts at PVI have outlined affordable ways to redecorate your space.
Affordable Ways to Redecorate Your Office in 2016
- Purchase used office furniture – gently used office furniture can give your space the new feeling it deserves without breaking the bank.
- Pin fun images inside your cubicle – the most affordable way to snag images is by printing them off the internet. Adding fun images will make your space will add personality and create a space you enjoy.
- Add small desk novelties – items such as plants or picture frames is a great way to add personality to your office cube.
- Install a cabinet under your desk for extra storage – if you find your office space is running out of room, install a filing cabinet under your desk for extra storage.
- Install shelving throughout the office – an easy way to decorate your office is to install shelving or bookcases where you can display items such as trophies, awards, and more!
- Paint one wall to add color – painting one wall is affordable and can add a pop of color your office space needs. When choosing a paint color, contact an interior designer near you to help you choose the best color.
Redecorate Your Office with New Furniture in 2016
If the budget allows for it, consider purchasing new office furniture in 2016. Replace old items such as:
Replacing old furniture will make employees appreciate their work space and impress guests—like potential clients.
Make PVI a Part of Your 2016 Plans
Give your office the freshness it deserves by planning to redecorate and add new furniture into your space. Give the furniture experts at call at 301.694.7162 or contact us online for service throughout the Maryland, Washington, DC, and Virginia area.