Do you know how you’re going to set up your office space for your workforce? While it seems like an easy question, it can be harder than you think to organize your space. Not only does it require careful space planning, but it takes a careful touch to ensure your office space flows properly. That’s where PVI comes in! With our great office space planning services, we can make sure your office is ready to go when you get your new office furniture.
Want to learn more about our office space planning services? Contact the experts at PVI today!
Where Should Your Workforce Sit?
The most challenging problem, outside of organizing your desks or workstations into the proper areas, is to make sure you carefully plan where your employees should sit. This may sound like it should be an easy undertaking, but there’s a careful balance between properly organizing your office into the most efficient grouping for your office. So what’s the best way to organize your office space? Here are a few questions to consider:
- Group your workforce by department or separate them? Do you want to sit employees near employees in their department? Or do you want to combine departments? The choice is yours, but consider the ramifications of each they both have their pros and cons.
- How will your office flow? Remember, foot traffic in your office is almost as important of a consideration as where people sit. PVI can provide office flow plans to optimize your space.
- Private or open? This is one of the essential questions to answer during your office design. An open office promotes a community-type approach to your business, but a more private organization can increase productivity.
When you choose PVI to handle your office space redesign, we will:
- Provide work flow patterns. We will detail the best layout to improve the efficiency of your worker’s mobility around the office. With these work patterns, we can accurately assess the current patterns of your employee’s movements and suggest ways they can be improved for a happier, more productive office.
- Offer work space suggestions. Just because you’ve had your office’s current setup for a while, doesn’t mean it’s perfect. We can suggest the best furniture and layout for your particular budget and space constraints.
- Provide detailed scale drawings. We want you to be able to visualize your office space before we redesign it. We will provide detailed scale drawings of what your office will look like after we implement our design.
Contact PVI Today for Office Space Planning
PVI is an experienced office space planner. With over 15 years in the office furniture industry, our knowledge of office space layouts is second-to-none in the Maryland, Washington, DC, and Northern Virginia areas. Contact us today to learn more!