So you’ve ordered your new office furniture. Now what? Unfortunately, you’ve still got to clear your space to get your office ready for the new setup! Getting your old office furniture out of your office can be a big pain. Fortunately, with a few steps, you can get your office furniture out of your office and start setting up your new space.
If you’d rather not handle the deconstruction of your current office furniture, contact PVI for office furniture removal services in Maryland, Washington, DC, and Virginia today!
Removing Office Furniture from Your Office
Like most things relating to your office space, it’s important to plan prior to diving into removing your office furniture from your space. Here are some questions to ask yourself prior to starting the project:
- What furniture are you keeping? It’s important to section off a part of your office to put all the office furniture you’re keeping. Be it your chairs, reception furniture, or otherwise, make sure you keep the furniture you want safe from the chaos that is an office redesign.
- Do you have the proper tools? Most offices construct their office furniture and set it up in the place where it will stay for years. Unfortunately, that means that a lot of the tools that are used to create the office furniture get lost. Take a close look at the office furniture and make sure you have all the necessary tools to get it broken down.
- Do you have a space to dump it? Getting the office furniture broken down is sometimes easy in relation to actually throwing the office furniture out. Make sure you have a proper place to legally throw your office furniture out once it gets out of your office.
Of course, you could also choose PVI to handle all this process for you. When you choose PVI, we will:
- Deliver your new office furniture to your office space. If you’ve ordered office furniture from PVI, we can remove your old furniture and bring your new furniture to speed the redesign of your office.
- Set up your new office furniture. Assembling office furniture is a pain. So why waste your time doing tedious tasks when you have a business to run? Fortunately, PVI is here for you. We offer office furniture assembly services to get your office looking great without having to worry about looking for the right sized screw.
- Design your office space. We have experienced office space designers on hand who can help you create a beautiful space.
- Organize your office space. Don’t like your current office space? Want to optimize the traffic flow or just redesign where certain departments sit, PVI has you covered.
To learn more about our office furniture services in Maryland, Washington, DC, and Virginia, contact PVI today!