Do you need to buy new chairs for your office? It can be a difficult task! With so many different types and models available, refurnishing your office can feel like a daunting task. Fortunately, PVI is here to help. Picking out new chairs for your office can be very simple, as long as you know what to look for and what your office needs.
PVI has a massive inventory of both new office chairs and used office chairs available in our office furniture warehouse. Plus, we offer convenient delivery to your Washington, DC, Maryland, or Virginia office. Contact PVI today for more information.
Choosing Office Chairs
Your chairs are one of the most important pieces of furniture for your office. Your employees probably interact with them more than anything else. So how can you purchase the best possible chairs for them? The answer is surprisingly simple. If you focus on purchasing ergonomic chairs, your employees will more than likely end up being happy with their new furniture. But what makes a chair ergonomic? An ergonomic chair has the following features:
- Adjustable height. You should be able to adjust the height of your chair to allow your feet to sit flat on the floor with your knees at a 90 degree angle and parallel to your hips.
- Adjustable armrests. In order to avoid chronic wrist injuries, you should be able to adjust your armrests based on employee activity.
- Supportive back. A good, ergonomic chair should have a back that supports the natural curvature of your spine. It should also be high enough to support your shoulder and neck region.
- Comfortable seat. A comfortable seat should provide good support to your hips with between 2-4 inches of padding for an appropriate seat depth.
- A headrest. Headrests are a growing trend among ergonomic office chairs. A headrest is perfect if your employees spend a lot of their time in a reclined position.
Ergonomic office chairs are probably the best option for your employees. Other things you should consider when purchasing new office chairs include your:
- Budget. PVI offers affordable used office chairs, along with office furniture financing services.
- Office layout. How close together do your employees sit? Do your employees need chairs with wheels? These are just a few things to consider when purchasing new office chairs. Fortunately, PVI offers office space planning services to help you out.
- Office’s style. Of course you want to make sure the chairs you buy for your office are attractive and fit with your office’s style. We can help you select the perfect furniture for your office!
Contact PVI Today for Ergonomic Office Chairs
PVI offers great ergonomic office chairs for your Maryland, Washington, DC, or Virginia office. To learn more, contact PVI today!