Office Furniture Account Sales Representative
PVI Office Furniture is hiring! We are seeking candidates for Office Furniture Account Sales Representative. This outside sales position will work out of our Frederick, MD showroom.
PVI Office Furniture has been a premier full-service office furniture reseller for over 25 years in the DC/MD/VA area. Our clients range from home office and small office business owners to large corporations. We specialize in office furniture for healthcare, education, small businesses, and large corporations. We offer an array of services including installation, delivery, space planning, and project management services. Our showroom in Frederick, MD is the largest in Central Maryland featuring new, closeout and pre-owned office furniture.
Overview of position:
- Prospect for office furniture sales opportunities and manage the day to day relationship with existing clients.
- Develop business relationships with various influencers to identify potential opportunities.
- Collaborate with clients to meet functional, aesthetic and budgetary requirements.
- Develop and execute prospecting approaches to target and successfully win new accounts and maintain relationships that drive repeat business.
- Develop PVI Brand awareness in the marketplace and strategies for improved sales growth.
- Personality: Self-motivated, resourceful, quick study, relationship-driven, multi-tasker, strong work ethic, high energy, positive, assertive, detail oriented, strategic, team player, persistent, resilient.
- Knowledge: prospecting, probing, influencing, closing.
- Comfortable selling products at various levels from C-level executives to all levels of management, consultative selling, creating and delivering presentations, familiar with contracts and proposals.
- Knowledge of contract furniture industry and related products, applications, and design concepts preferred.
- 3 years of general sales experience.
- Office furniture industry knowledge a plus.
- Success in account relationships, selling and negotiation skills.
- Basic knowledge of computers, MS Office, Peachtree and social media platforms such as LinkedIn, Twitter, Facebook.
- Basic knowledge of GIZA or similar AutoCad programs preferred.
- Design experience desired, but not critical.
- Business related course studies/degree.
- Local travel required.
This is a commission plus base salary paid position.